Thursday, December 6, 2012

Holidays


Holidays make me happy because:
1) Millions of people are trying to make other people feel loved or at lease sucked up to, which most of us do enjoy.
2) No matter the reason, life is a miracle and consciousness is an even greater miracle. I feel deeply grateful. I'm not sure to whom or what, but I still do.
4) I like the colored lights, ...the food, the candy and the presents I did not deserve.
 
Holidays make me cranky because I feel guilty:
1) I have never done enough good, and I know I could always have done more.
2) I probably didn't tell the people that I love that I do love them enough. (That is an odd sentence, but I like it.)
3) I am a cheap bastard, there is just not enough money to be as generous as I could be and also... as selfish as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment